Sunday, November 27, 2005

YEAH~~ todae is my birthday! celebrated it at east coast. 2gether wif.. puifun, shiping, ailing, anyu, jie and me!! =D

woke up. seriously.. i'm panicking of wad to wear.. wad to bring. LOADS! met up wif puifun. walked to the mrt station. when to buy a maple card. yays! FINALLY!! my sis was soo scared, in the end. i hav to ask for it myself. T.T


went to shiping's hse. took everything.. we had to WALK a long long distance. esp when in e mrt. seriously. i'm falling alsleep.. LOL. reached there in e end.

ate our lunch first.. den, we went to rent bicycles. yea~~ rode ard.. to the jetty.. lalala~~ xD

den.. we went to the beach or shore. whatever.. we got into the water.. anyu and jie cant go in. beats me.. shiping, ailing, puifun and me went in. seriously. i had LOADS of fun there!! den mummy and daddy came wif jie and my cake!! =D took some fotos. (:


1 BIG FAMILY! grace. ailing, shiping, anyu, puifun and me! *muackss*

from left; me, shiping, ailing, puifun, anyu & grace!
MUMMY AND DADDY!!
Bdae ger. (:

OUR BDAE CAKE!! *YUMMY*

and.. me and my sis changed our hairstyle.. maple of cuz. and heres the fotos..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

for ur info.. she changed thrice!! NOT FAIR!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my ugly hair!! OMG!!

oh yah! my first present giver.. ALVIN! thank you for the maple dog! *muackss* =D and and! the guys for ur present!! THANK YOU! ^^

i've suffered sunburns!! YAYS! i'm darker now!! xD

No comments: